At Reviving Souls we believe church is family. Partnership is your way of showing that you want to be a part of what God is doing here through our diverse community of believers. We hope that as a partner you will actively move from the sidelines and get into the game by strategically joining with us to love God, each other, and fulfill His purpose in your life and the lives of others. We offer our New Family Orientation class as an opportunity not only to become a partner but also to learn more about the vision, values and opportunities at Reviving Souls.
WHAT PARTNERSHIP MEANS TO US:
- Learn how to seek God in all His ways pursuing Him passionately-Jeremiah 29:11-14
- Committing to the vision of Reviving Souls by attending weekly services, and purposefully connecting into church life through Small Groups, Outreach, and special events etc. -Proverbs 29:18
- Supporting the church by giving faithfully. -2 Corinthians 8:7; Deuteronomy 26:10
- Discipleship mentoring for individual growth. – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Growing in the Grace through the Word of God 2 Peter 3:18
After each service you’ll be given a chance to connect and help expand the vision of Reviving Souls.